Calm in the Chaos - Tips for a Better Life
WEBINAR: Take Control of Your Practice - Take Control of Your Life
Practicing law can be stressful, stress that can negatively permeate every aspect of your life, including your physical and mental health. This program offers practices such as journaling and time and substance management to make sure you are driving your practice rather than it driving you. Presented in conjunction with the California Lawyers Association.
by Jamie Spannhake
November 08, 2021
NOVEMBER 9 @ 12:00 PM PT / 3:00 PM ET
1 Hour MCLE; 1 Competency Issues
Creating structure while being pulled in 20 directions
- Defining Yourself
- Give yourself a present – a few minutes at the beginning of the day.
- Journaling – a calming way to move from marketing plan to marketing results
- Time management + Mind management = Personal & Professional Success
- Achieving More with Less Stress by Leveraging Others
Common Stress Manifestations
- Food addiction- the ultimate substance abuse
- Pandemic weight gain as a result of stress
- How did you sleep?
- Anxiety & Depression
- Techniques for feeling self-confident and comfortable, including meditation
When It Comes Down to Money
- Preparing to meet the world – whether that’s your client or your opponent
- The Perfectionist’s Productivity Problems, and How to Overcome Them [or Done Is Better than Perfect]
Speakers: Theda Snyder, Esq. and Jamie Spannhake, Esq.