Well-Being and Productivity Top the List in 2021
by Jamie Spannhake
December 28, 2021
There are so many great articles at Attorney at Work to help professionals increase their productivity while simultaneously improving their self-care. The great thing about the articles is that they are not only for attorneys. Of course, Attorney at Work has a target audience of lawyers, but anyone who is trying to manage competing obligations of home, work, self-care, and more will find these posts useful.
Many great writers and leaders made the top 20 list. I am honored that two of my posts came in at #16 and #8!
16. “When Everything Is Urgent and Important: How to Prioritize” by Jamie Spannhake
8. “Five Kinds of Rest: Avoiding Exhaustion Means More Than Getting Enough Sleep” by Jamie Spannhake
There are lots of other great tools and tips, including:
- --"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things (for Your Home Office)” by Andrea Cannavina
- --“How to Set Yourself Up for a Productive Day: Everything in Its Place” by Jay Harrington
- --“Productivity Apps and Hacks for a Smoother 2021” with tech tips from Sheila Blackford, Brett Burney, Tom Lambotte, Sharon Nelson and John Simek, and Camille Stell
You can find all of the top 20 at Attorney at Work.